Tuesday 1 March 2011

Good Wete

family of Mr. Bird

Dear Ian Bird,

I am Barrister Goodluck wetegoh, a legal practitioner practicing in the state of Lome in Togo.I am the family attorney to (Mr.H.P. Bird),a national of your country.Mr.H.P.Bird ) died with his family in an auto accident On the 10th of november,2005.I have made several attempts to locate any of Mr.H.P..Bird ) relatives,all to no avail.
I have contacted you to claim the estate of Mr.H.P.Bird ) , valued at US$8.5 million Pls contact me through my private email adress for more details/(gwetegoh1960@yahoo.fr or gwetegoh1960@yahoo.com), i will give you the details of this transaction. or you call me on 00228 927 09 17.
Best Regards,
Barrister Goodluck wetegoh
Tel 00228 927 09 17.
private email /gwetegoh1960@yahoo.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment